Best Credit Monitoring Services of 2017
Our editors compared the leading credit monitoring offers so that you can find the one that best fits your needs.
TransUnion, which is one of the three major credit unions, offers credit monitoring services that include identity theft protection, unlimited refreshes, and a sleek mobile app.
- One of the major credit bureaus
- Unlimited TransUnion Score and Report Updates
- Email updates of critical credit information changes
- Up to $1,000,000 in ID Theft Insurance
- Personalized credit and debt analysis
IdentityForce specializes in identity theft, credit monitoring and credit reporting. Services include protecting customer data against identity theft by actively monitoring your credit profile across the tree major credit bureaus. IdentityForce also provides increased awareness of their credit information by offering credit reports that increases personal awareness on their credit standing and how it can affect their financial decisions.
- 3 Bureau credit reports and scores
- Monthly score tracker
- Instant alerts
- $1 million ID theft insurance
- Quarterly credit reporting
Identity Guard is best for people who want identity theft protection with a focus on credit monitoring.
- 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring
- Fix Credit Report Errors
- Identity Theft Insurance
Lexington Law Lex OnTrack
Lex OnTrack provides clients with full legal services which extend far beyond helping them with their identity theft concerns. Aside from free consultation and credit monitoring, the company also offers Identity Theft Protection which helps secure their personal and financial information. Vital information such as personal and bank account data are included in its identity theft program.
- Monthly Credit Reports and Real-time Financial Insights
- Real FICO® Score Tracker
- $1,000,000 Identity Insurance
- Credit Repair as Needed