Best Identity Theft Protection of 2017
Identity theft protection helps protect potential victims of identity theft. From social media to banking information, identities are more valuable than ever. A few errant credit card purchases, for instance, can ruin credit scores for years afterwards. Hiring an identity theft protection company ensures that your private information stays that way.
IdentityForce offers a full-range of personal identity theft services that are on par, if not better than some of the industry’s best. However, it full-potential is only available in its UltraSecure + Credit offer which comes at price. But it quickly makes up for this by offering A+ customer service which is certainly worth the extra dollars.
- $1M Identity Theft Insurance
- 35 years of experience
- 30-day Free Trial, Renews at $14.95
- Now offering Bank & Credit Card Activity Alerts!
Identity Guard offers a multi-layered approach to identity theft protection that is designed to meet an individual's security needs. The company has been offering its services for almost two decades now and has received numerous industry awards. The Total Protection® product is an all-in-one solution that includes all the features you would want in an identity theft service.
- Helped protect more than 47 million identities
- 30 day free trial, renews at $16.99
- A+ BBB rating
Lexington Law Lex OnTrack
Lex OnTrack provides clients with full legal services which extend far beyond helping them with their identity theft concerns. Aside from free consultation and credit monitoring, the company also offers Identity Theft Protection which helps secure their personal and financial information. Vital information such as personal and bank account data are included in its identity theft program.
- Identity Theft Alerts: includes monitoring for any unauthorized use of your personal information
- Protects and repairs credit with ReportWatch monitoring
- $25,000 Identity Theft Insurance including on call fraud support
- Monthly TransUnion FICO® Score